All materials on the website are for informational purposes only. Before use, consultation with a specialist is necessary.
Increasingly, the market can meet a variety of vegetable oils for cooking. Flax seed oil - a special product. This oil is made from flax seeds. Even a century ago, flaxseed oil in Russia was as popular as sunflower, virtually every home could find a bottle of flaxseed oil. Now it is a rarity, due to the fact that we are unaccustomed to his taste. Price, of course, flax "bite" oil - about 150-200 rubles per 0.5 liter. But it is used in food in small amounts, so the purchase of such oil does not hit hard by the wallet. Flaxseed oil is very useful, its medicinal properties are determined by the rich composition of vitamins and minerals. But in order not to be unfounded, in this article we will talk about, what are the benefits and harms of linseed oil, the best way to eat it, is there any contraindications to the use of linseed oil and a lot more.
Thus, the beneficial properties of flaxseed oil - it consists of essential fatty acids: alpha-linolenic acid, oleic acid, linoleic, etc .; - Vitamin F (from flax seed, you can get up to 50% of this vitamin, which is appreciated by the fact that on their own are not produced by the body, and can do it only from the outside);
- Vitamin A (responsible for the health of hair, nails, skin, etc.);
- In the linseed oil contains a large number of B vitamins (ensure the normal functioning of the nervous system);
- Does not contain cholesterol - thereby strengthening the vessels, the prevention of atherosclerosis;
- Vitamin E in composition of flaxseed oil acts as a natural antioxidant (protects the skin from harmful external factors);
- Linseed oil is indicated for diseases of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, as gently enveloping the stomach, it creates a protective shield against bacteria, removes existing inflammation, digestion takes place more comfortable;
- Appointed women planning a pregnancy - the benefits and harms of linseed oil-gynecologists examined by experts, and they proved that the oil involved in regulating functions of reproductive organs, a positive effect on the attachment of the fetus, on the development of the nervous system and brain; - Appointed by the categories of persons with diabetes - helps reduce blood glucose levels, favors the absorption of insulin. Do flaxseed oil enough advantages to be worthy of the presence in our diet. How to use flaxseed oil in the diet? Of course, the most useful oil - linseed oil direct extraction. He survived, and the smell of natural flax and specific bitter taste, which is initially off-putting, but then you can rasprobovat some spicy touch in the taste. And then a judge of linseed oil will be more.