You are here: Oils The benefits and harms of Corn oil
Corn oil is very popular in cooking. Especially it concerns the Americas, due to which the product has received the name of a common noun "Golden West". According to its rich vitamin content, flavor and cooking characteristics of the oil can compete with olive and sunflower. Production technology and types of corn oil raw materials for this oil are the germs of corn kernels. It is the product obtained after the processing of corn flour in enterprises, the production of molasses, starch or cereals. Mass fraction of corn embryos suitable for the production of oil does not exceed 10% in the grain. In the industrial production of them is kept in the water for at least 30 hours, after which the composition is treated with sulfur dioxide.
After these procedures, it turns the traditional corn oil. There are the following types of corn oil:
1. Crude - has a rich dark color and a pronounced taste; it contains vitamins maximum, but due to lack of the cleaning processes can enter pesticides which corn processed.
2. Refined deodorized not - the color is lighter than the crude, vitamin composition smaller, cleaner structure, a characteristic smell is present.
3. Refined deodorized (R) - is light in color, smell is not highly visible, the most common form of corn oil used in cooking.
4. Refined deodorized (D) - the color of light yellow, the composition of most dirt and grease, oil is used in a balanced dietary and baby food.
Among the cooks and ardent supporters of an active, healthy lifestyle corn oil gained fame convenient and useful ingredient for the preparation of homemade food. It is well suited for frying (not foam, does not burn, but the main advantage is that when cooking it does not stand out carcinogens), it is easy to taste combined with any products, universal in nature.
The use of corn oil Among the most significant positive effects of corn oil to the body are the following:
- reduction of cholesterol levels (due to the presence in the composition of Omega-6 fatty acid poliennasyschennoy);
- Effects on the regeneration of tissues;
- Saturation of the body vitamin (B1, E, PP, B2, K3);
- It has a preventive effect in diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- The ability to improve sleep, relieves nervous tension;
- Used to treat migraine headaches;
- Minimize the manifestation of allergic reactions;
- It has anti-mutagenic properties;
- Increase the body's resistance to infectious diseases.
Harm corn oil Whatever useful product, there are a number of specific factors that may cause the manifestation of the negative effects of its use. Regarding corn oil following points are relevant:
- the composition of corn oil saturated omega 6 but contains minimal amounts of Omega 3, which is represented in other types of oil, so eaten entirely undesirable corn oil;
- Excessive use of oil may increase blood viscosity;
- Corn oil during prolonged storage in the light enriched radicals and eating becomes undesirable;
- It is not recommended to use this oil for people suffering from stomach ulcers or other problems with the gastrointestinal tract;
- Precautions should include in the food menu unrefined oil, since there is a high probability of contamination by pesticides;
- Just like any other oil product - a high-calorie, it must be considered when dietary and within the children's menu.
Include in your diet corn oil, benefit and harm from its systematic use is largely dependent on his daily dose. Lack of Omega 3 can be successfully compensated by eating fatty fish varieties or tucking vegetable salads with linseed oil.
document.write("<a href='//www.liveinternet.ru/click' "+
"' alt='' title='LiveInternet: показано число просмотров за 24"+
" часа, посетителей за 24 часа и за сегодня' "+
"border='0' width='88' height='31'><\/a>")