You are here: Fruit The benefits and harms of Ayran
For many centuries in a row prepared for the Caucasus and Central Asia, a fermented milk drink "ayran", the taste and texture reminiscent of yogurt. Some researchers have called ayran one of the causes of longevity mountain peoples. Like it or not is unknown, but it is scientifically proven that the drink is very beneficial to health, as will be discussed below in more detail. It should be noted that there are two basic conventional method for preparing ajrana: by adding a leaven to the mixture of milk, salt and water and by dissolving in water katyk.
• One hundred grams of the product contains 20 - 80 calories. This large difference is due to different methods of preparation of the beverage.
• Protein: 1.1 - 1.3 g
• Fats: 1.5 - 1.7 g
• Carbohydrates: 1.4 - 1.5 g
1. The lactic acid bacteria that are part of the beverage actively restore intestinal flora and fight against harmful micro-organisms and putrefactive bacteria.
2. It normalizes metabolic processes by stimulating the motility of the stomach, thus speeding up and optimizing the process of digestion.
3. Airan perfectly quenches thirst and long retains moisture in the body. This is caused by high salt content in the beverage.
4. Method of preparation and composition of buttermilk are ideal to combat hangover. Drink operates complex, absorbing toxic substances accumulated in the body after consumption of alcoholic beverages, and restoring the natural balance in the gut.
5. Positive effect on the functioning of the cardiovascular system of the human body. It stimulates the heart and strengthens blood vessels.
6. Helps restore water-electrolyte balance in the body. Therefore often used in dietetics, allowing to normalize the moisture removal process and lipolysis.
1. Individual intolerance of dairy products, which can be expressed by nausea, vomiting, and allergic reactions.
2. Defeat the gastrointestinal mucosa, subacute form of gastritis and gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. Ayran is a saturated salty solution in the fermentation process. All this causes an irritating effect on mucous membranes, especially in the presence of wounds and injuries.
• Cooking. Prized as for the taste, and the ability for good and for a long time to quench their thirst. Today airan often used as a basis for the beverage by adding a vegetable, fruit or any flavorful herb.
• Medicine. The official medicine the most popular yogurt usual, as it has a much less irritating factors. Traditional medicine, in contrast, pays great attention ayranom, but uses a greater extent, as a means for prevention rather than treatment.
Ayran - a way to longevity in the best traditions of the Caucasus.