All materials on the website are for informational purposes only. Before use, consultation with a specialist is necessary.
A variety of beans - mung bean (or mung bean) - in recent years has been actively included in the diet of vegetarians, raw foodists, as well as people who want to eat right and wholesome.
Mung bean is an annual plant from the genus of the legume family of the legumes. This thermophilic plant blooms and grows only at high temperatures. Small, rounded grains grow in a pod of a long narrow shape. Depending on the variety of grain, they can vary in size and color: most often they are green, but they are purple, black and white. The length of the pod depends on the variety and reaches 20-30 cm with a small width (about 2 cm). In each pod - 6-8 pieces of beans.
After planting, the plant begins to bloom in 2–2.5 months in the climatic conditions of central Russia. 10-14 days after flowering, the first elongated pods begin to appear. Bean maturity is determined by the tan color of the pod. Pods ripen unevenly. Harvesting also occurs gradually, as the early ovaries of the pod ripen.
Fans of good nutrition and vegetarians note the nutritional properties of beans (there are only positive reviews), its beneficial components and taste qualities that distinguish them from ordinary species.
Harvested and peeled mung bean is used in cooking dishes that are of low energy value. In sprouted form, the calorie content of masha reaches only 30 kcal.
1. Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, hematopoietic functions of the body. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, capillaries, affects their elasticity. Evens blood pressure.
2. A positive effect on hair growth, their condition. Consumption of beans favorably affects the skin, the health of nails. Promotes cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
3. Increases the resistance of the body's immune system.
4. Activates mental activity, affects memory, helps maintain vision.
5. Stimulates the work of the kidneys. Removes excess fluid from the body, relieves swelling.
6. Helps with infectious and inflammatory processes in the sinuses, bronchitis, tracheitis, laryngitis and others. Used to treat sepsis.
7. Reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. It has a positive effect on blood sugar.
8. It is an excellent tool against intoxication of the body with harmful substances. With food poisoning, it removes toxins, pathogens of intestinal disorders, cleansing the blood and digestive tract. This is due to the diuretic action, which removes decay products from the body.
9. Does not cause flatulence, unlike their relatives.
10. Low calorie, high nutritional properties make mash an ideal dietary product. Dishes from beans are tasty, give a feeling of satiety, are absorbed for a long time, which does not allow you to feel hunger.
11. Dietary fiber contained in mash is useful for cleaning the digestive tract and intestines from the negative effects of toxins and toxins. They improve the microflora, envelop the walls of the digestive organs, help the absorption of food and mineral and vitamin substances. Strengthened and fast work of the gastrointestinal tract contributes to weight loss, normalization of metabolism.
12. The high protein content provides energy comparable to and even exceeds the nutritional and energy intensity of animal proteins. Thus, mung can be used to replace meat products in the diet.
13. The antiseptic effect of the plant weakens the effect of harmful viruses, bacteria, increases the body's resistance. During seasonal outbreaks of acute respiratory diseases, the use of mash seedlings enhances immunity, prevents the body from giving way to infections and germs.
14. Nutrient and easily digestible beans are recommended for the diet of the elderly and children. For a surge of energy, they can be recommended to patients after suffering a debilitating disease in the postoperative period.
15. The absence of allergy-causing substances and the neutral composition of masha are very useful for people with asthma and allergy sufferers. The product helps with dermatitis, skin rashes.
For women who are physiologically seriously experiencing menopause, mash helps to normalize the state of the hormonal system. It stabilizes and improves the general condition.
Mash is used in cosmetology in the form of pulp from boiled beans. After applying the mask, the result is immediately noticeable in the form of radiant and toned skin. The product has a beneficial effect on the skin, removing irritation from the negative effects of the environment, returns a healthy complexion, smoothness, dullness and softness.
Vitamin B group affects the condition of the hair. Bean masks and applications heal the hair, affect their structure and growth. Curls become silky and shiny.
In addition to its universal properties, mung bean is characterized by an individual effect on the male body. Being a carrier of a large amount of vegetable protein, it helps build muscle mass, enhances physical endurance, has a beneficial effect on muscles, giving them all the beneficial substances that support strength and power.
Mung is also used in the nutrition of pregnant women. Its beneficial properties have a positive effect on the developing fetus. The product saturates the body with substances that increase immunity. The optimal nutrition for the expectant mother is the juice from sprouted beans, which is taken on an empty stomach.
1. Golden beans are contraindicated in people with bowel problems. It causes flatulence.
2. People with chronic gastritis, a stomach ulcer should better refrain from using Masha.
3. Allergic reactions to other legumes can be an obstacle to eating munga. Before you start taking mung bean as a part of dishes, you should consume 1 tsp. Beans and monitor the reaction of your body.
Mash is an ideal dietary supplement useful for overweight people. Bean grains are well absorbed by the body, provide all the necessary nutritional and beneficial properties necessary for dietary nutrition. Its low calorie, but high nutritional value gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. The human body on the development of the composition of golden beans spends carbohydrate reserves deposited in the form of fatty layers.
Regular use of masha in the diet for weight loss will save you from extra pounds by the end of the first month. However, the calculation and control of calories will be required, as this is the basis of any diet for weight loss. The diet should consist of no more than 1600-1800 kcal per day. The balanced chemical composition of micro- and macroelements of beans gives a sufficient amount of calories to ensure vital functions, strengthen immunity, maintain and increase brain activity.
Fiber actively removes harmful toxins from the slagged intestines, eliminating the "garbage and trash" of the digestive tract, which also contributes to rapid weight loss. Due to the diuretic action, the product removes excess fluid from the body, removing edema, renewing organs, making them susceptible to the intake and absorption of beneficial substances from products.
Vegetable protein helps improve metabolism, which is the main thing in restoring metabolism in the initial period of weight loss, and also helps to build muscle.
Sprouted beans contain a lot of useful substances, which made it the main product of the vegetarian table and beyond. Many peoples of Indochina and India use sprouted beans in the form of salads, add it to meat dishes, after having previously subjected it to heat treatment, make tinctures and decoctions on its basis, and cook soups.
In sprouted form, mung bean retains all its useful properties and nutritional value. At the same time, some properties are even enhanced, but the energy value drops from 300 to 30 kcal, which is an ideal parameter for dietary nutrition. When prepared, the sprouted beans has 105 kcal per 100 g.
At the same time, not only the volume of one grain of mash increases, but also its useful properties. Fiber is 2% more, the amount of vitamin C is increased 5 times, antioxidant properties are also repeatedly enhanced.
In addition to the properties that are characteristic of fresh munga, sprouted beans has the following positive qualities:
1. Removes age spots, tightens pores, has a whitening effect, softens and nourishes the skin (we are talking about the use of masks).
2. Increases visual acuity.
3. Helps with cancer in combination with other drugs, improves immunity.
4. Has a rejuvenating effect due to the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Smoothes the skin.
5. Increases human performance, endurance.
6. Regulates the temperature of the body, adapting it to changes in air temperature.
7. Gives a lot of energy, suppresses the desire to eat a sweet.
1. Sprouted beans are poorly tolerated by people who have chronic diseases of the digestive system and suffer from malfunctioning of the intestines.
2. If you are allergic to other legumes, it is better to refrain from eating germinated mung bean.
3. Individual intolerance is an absolute contraindication.
4. An overdose of beans can lead to an upset stomach and increased flatulence, although this is the only leguminous plant that should not produce such a negative result with moderate consumption.